Principal Product Manager - Post Purchase
It's an exciting time to join Zalando and become part of our Post Purchase
It's one of the fastest growing teams in Zalando's Digital Experience organisation, providing a seamless experience to our 45+ million customers while they anticipate their next loved fashion and beauty products, pay for the ones they keep, and return the ones they don't love.
As a Principal Product Manager
for the Post Purchase
team, you'll play a critical leadership role in a small but growing team of Product Managers rethinking how we provide additional value to our customers along the entire post purchase lifecycle. You will help manage and deliver a portfolio of strategic initiatives within the Post Purchase funnel. Your specific area of expertise will be on initiatives that help our internal and external partners succeed, for example by closing the feedback loop with our customers on why they return some products, but keep others. You will collaborate deeply with a network of product managers and business stakeholders from our payments, fulfillment and partner organisations, as well as corporate functions, Size & Fit and category management. This is a high impact role on a high impact team-you'll be supporting both the product and organizational growth for one of the largest and most successful tech companies in Europe.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You act as owner of your defined area: set a clear and compelling vision, define relevant success measurements aligned with our KPI framework, and then report against and drive towards those.
- You collaborate with other product and business leaders across Zalando to identify new product opportunities with a customer-centric mindset, propose the right ones to focus on using a portfolio approach, and then move fast to successfully discover and deliver on your ideas, often in partnership with our business areas.
- You apply repeatable best practice product methodologies in cross-functional teams, working backwards from a verified customer or partner problem, towards defining & designing solutions, and delivering agreed outcomes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You help establish a strong product culture by sharing your expert knowledge and best practices actively with the broader Zalando Product community and mentoring more junior Product Managers.
- You've managed highly complex and scalable products from definition through delivery, making the most of cross-functional teams to deliver against your vision.
- You're a natural problem-solver, with a strong history of leading product discovery, solving meaningful customer and business problems, and delivering scalable solutions.
- You have a growth mindset and the ability to adapt quickly to changing business conditions to drive your teams toward the right opportunities at the right time.
- Your message is crisp, clear and to the point, both in verbal and written communication. You can convey a narrative that creates clarity out of ambiguity, articulates well-conceived goals, and builds consensus amongst your peers and partners.
- You're an analytical thinker who can evaluate large sets of data, identify opportunities, and draw insights to make well-founded product decisions.
- You're an effective networker, and can own and drive topics without much central steering. You build your personal network and identify interdependencies or sources of mutual value to create optimal solutions
Sounds like your dream job, but you're not looking for a full time (40h) employment? Please apply anyways and discuss your working time preferences during the interview process.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 22 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 45 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.