Within our Customer Fulfillment organisation, as a Senior Analyst Logistics Network Planning (m/w/d)
you will be responsible for analysis, models and projects aimed at optimizing our logistics network. In particular, you will use advanced analytical techniques to build forecasting models, perform adhoc analyses to improve the network balance, and generally leverage your analytical know-how to raise the quality of our insights.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Development and improvement of the models and tools for short and long term logistics network planning and forecasting
- Representation of network planning team in various strategic projects (launches of new fulfillment centers, preparations for peak trade periods etc.) through analyses and insights
- Analysis and optimization of short- and long-term requirements for our logistics network and development of improvement initiatives
- Identifying, recommending and implementing process and tool improvements to constantly advance the quality of Network Planning forecasts and analyses
PERKS AT WORK
- Advanced understanding of statistics and forecasting techniques and hands on ability to apply these to derive valuable business insights
- Demonstrated experience in developing high impact analytical models with measurable value to the business
- Comfortable in working with peers, bringing insights to senior leadership and sharing know how with junior colleagues
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in highly numerical position (experience in e-commerce, supply chain is a plus), preferably combined with degree in statistics, econometrics, business administration or similar
- Strong skills in Python, R or other advanced analytical tools
- Excellent communication in English
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.