As the Lead Inbound Support (m/f/d)
you are responsible for the Inbound Support Team that enables the inbound process of our suppliers. With your team you ensure flawless execution, solve escalations as well as requests of key suppliers and prioritize tasks across the team. You are responsible to improve important Supply Chain KPIs such as productivity and plan adherence as well as drive strategic initiatives in your domain.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Ensure flawless execution of the daily tasks, plan workload and prioritize tasks for your team if required.
- Closely monitor and manage your KPIs, ensure reporting is available on time, conduct root cause analysis and take ownership of actions in case escalation is needed.
- Plan resources well ahead and ensure to recruit and onboard additional staff to cover for higher workload during peak periods.
- Mentor your team and oversee their career development
- Coordinate projects across internal (SCM, Category Management, Warehouses) and external (Suppliers) stakeholders
- Drive or initiatives from idea/ concept to implementation/ rollout if required you pitch for support of our in-house TECH departments (e.g. Improve processes and implement best-practices to maximize reliability and efficiency)
PERKS AT WORK
- Several years of professional experience in an operational environment e.g. supply chain or logistics with 3 years experience in leading teams
- Hands on mentality and passion to drive daily operations in our inbound supply chain
- Background in e-commerce or Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- Fluency in German and good English
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary; 40% employee discount on zalando.de; discounts from external partners; office in the heart of Berlin; public transport discounts; municipality services; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & volunteering time off; awesome parties and events; free beverages & fruits; diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring; personal branding support; diverse career opportunities
- An international team of experts to inspire you & learn from
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.