Within our Customer Fulfillment organisation, as a Senior Manager Logistics Network Planning (m/w/d)
you will be responsible for analysis, models and projects aimed at optimizing our logistics network. Located at the intersection between operational and strategic network planning teams, you will leverage your analytical skills to identify short and long term challenges in our logistics network, and work with stakeholders to propose and implement potential solutions.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Performing analysis of the volume flows within our logistics network on a short- and long-term horizon, identifying potential challenges and proposing solutions for solving these
- Acting as a business partner to Logistics and Network Planning management by keeping an oversight of network development, highlighting and implementing optimization initiatives
- Representation of network planning team in various strategic projects (launches of new fulfillment centers, preparations for peak trade periods etc.)
- Identifying, recommending and implementing process and tool improvements to constantly advance the quality of Network Planning forecasts, analyses and reports
PERKS AT WORK
- Superior analytical skills - being able to dissect complex business challenges into smaller analytical tasks, identifying the right data and methods to tackle these
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty to find the answers and get things done, while keeping the big picture and high level business impact in your mind
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to build persuasive data driven arguments
- 7+ years of professional experience in management consulting, analytical position (experience in e-commerce, supply chain is a plus), preferably combined with degree in business administration, economics or similar
- Advanced spreadsheet and presentation skills; understanding of advanced analytics techniques and tools is a plus
- Excellent communication in English
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.