In this Berlin-based role, as a Marketing Manager, you will focus on further developing Zalando as the #1 destination for fashion and lifestyle in Italy. You will manage all local marketing activities with the aim of further strengthening the Zalando brand in the market as well as driving relevant traffic to our local site and app.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Implement a local touchpoint and media strategy for the Italian market in line with the country strategy and overall marketing strategy. Manage the marketing budget for the Italian market including spend planning and reporting, in alignment with lead.
- Steer our local media agencies to ensure the best possible campaign execution together with the Marketing team.
- Localize and execute global campaigns across all relevant touch points in collaboration with the relevant teams (e.g. central Global Marketing Communication & Creative team, Marketing Controlling and Retail).
- Develop and implement additional local marketing activities, discover insights and sources of growth to support the overall strategy. Be the expert of the market and up to date with the latest trends.
- Act as the guardian of the Zalando brand by ensuring consistency in communication (tone of voice) across the different touch-points.
PERKS AT WORK
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing and strong understanding of the various Offline and Online Marketing Channels with focus on strategic media planning. 5+ years of professional experience with Marketing preferably in B2C and Consumer Goods.
- Experience in the beauty industry will be a plus
- Creative problem solving skills and a sharp focus on impact
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to build trusted relationships both internally and externally (incl. Media agency)
- Profound knowledge of the Italian market
- Strong Excel knowledge with great analytical and reporting skills. Well organised and good communicator, fluent in Italian and English
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.